Monday, February 21, 2011

Good Morning!!!! =)

I'm in a good mood this morning. I'm starting to restrict again on Wednesday and I'm relieved, excited, and nervous. I haven't restricted in so long so I'm worried that I may not be able to do it as well as I did before but I'm still gonna try just as hard! I hope all of you are still doing well and staying motivated!

In a sense, I have been lucky these past two weeks but also super unlucky! I got mono last week and don't get it cause it really really sucks, but on the bright side, my tonsils swelled up sooo big that I could barely eat anything. As a result I barely ate anything and lost about 5 or 6 pounds in a little over a week.

I just wanted to say how much I've missed you guys and that since I haven't been reading blogs lately I can't wait to get back in touch with all of you! Feel free to email me.

Also, I would like to make this point that THIS IS A PROANA blog! I know there are several people in the world who hate proana but I also know that there are people who do love ana and she guides them through life. So......don't leave rude comments on my blog. You may have written them in a way that you consider "complimentary" but underneath you were insulting what I believe in and what I support. That is the equivalent of inadvertantly making fun of someone's religion or other beliefs. So don't do it here. Thank you.

To the rest of you, I welcome your support and it means a lot to me! I love you all,
xxxx

Thinspo for the Day

4 comments:

  1. That girl is gorgeous! I love her shoes.
    Why start Wednesday??? Start today and get results sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't share your opinions, but I respect them. Good luck darling x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck restricting. <3 if you ever need any help im here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the thinspo :)
    Sorry about the last comment, if it came off as offensive that wasnt my intention.
    Hope its ok x

    ReplyDelete