Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back Home Finally

I'm so glad to finally be back home and eating slightly better. Although so far I haven't had the best quality of food I've been eating less which I consider a positive myself.
Anyways, so I got the new Hp TouchPad today which is better than the iPad apparently and also $100 cheaper. So far I like it the only minuses are no netflix an no iTunes store but I'll see how it goes. If it doesn't go over all that well I'll just return this before going off to school and instead getting the iPad which was my original choice.

In regards to previous comments:

Isobel I'm sorry if you think that I'm "wishing for an eating disorder." I'm not and technically I already have the eating disorder of binge eating. And since you're not as large as I am I doubt that you know exactly how I feel. That's not to say that you don't feel like you want to lose weight or that you feel fat but I literally am fat. For the past few years I have felt more and more depressed and suicidal to the point where some days I can barely function. Perhaps this is true for you too in which case I support you. But I just wanted to let you know that I don't sit in my room at night praying to become anorexic.

Sophia, to be honest snacking really is not a problem for me. I really never do it unlesss I am in the middle of sports activity when I need to refuel. Also I know that is probably how I should feel about the guy but I literally can't let it go. I've been in love with him since kindergarten so you can't really just ditch something like that.

xxxx

No Thinspo Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment