Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Swear I'm Alive!

Hey loves,

So to put things simply, Mono lead to me being behind in school, which led to me having to catch up in limited time, which led to spring break, which always equals massive quantities of food, which lead to my huge weight gain and depressed feelings and all of this equaled my not posting on here. I am sorry. I will do better. Plz don't ignore me now! =(

I really don't want to tell you all how much I weight but I know that if I do, it will help me to hold myself accountable. Here's the number:
220.8lbs

I remember when I was 206 and felt so goo about myself! I hate this I'm just having so much trouble making myself ween off food. Please anyone email me or text me and help me out. Keep me going. I need to get to 140 by the beginning of the school year.

I hope you all are doing good in your journeys. I'm going to catch up on as many blogs as I can right now!

Thinspo for the Day

hugs and kisses

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, love. I just gained almost all my weight back too. Seems like every one else is shrinking while I'm growing ever larger... So I know how you feel.
    Just hang in there and keep strong.
    Remember what you're giving up every time you take a bite.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete