Monday, January 3, 2011

Hey Guys and Gals

The day doesn't matter right now, and to be completely honest the weight matters but I literally cannot wrap my mind around so many things now so my weight problems are taking a backseat for not too long but a little bit. I will catch you all up. I spent a good 5-8hours with police and in the hospital today filing charges against my boyfriend. Now I'm just shaken up, upset, and very annoyed. So, yes, I have eaten, and no, it hasn't made me feel better. Tomorrow I'm going to go try to replace the clothes the police took from me for evidence. I don't want to go shop because that's supposed to serve as some of my rewards but they took my only pair of "fat" pants and I have a strange feeling I will need them again.

Right now, to be honest I just want to sleep and sleep and not wake up for at least 24 hours. But I can't because I have stupid diving and I have a dive meet this weekend. I don't know what to do or what excuse to give my coach tomorrow about why I missed practice today (while in the hospital).

Any comments, anything, would be appreciated. I just feel really alone right now and have no clue what to do with myself.

Thinspo for the Day

Hope everyone else is starving themselves thin. Night night.
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. girl... just try and be strong, i know you probably hear that alot, but remember that while you maybe can't control what happens to you, you can always control how you react to it. you didn't deserve what happened to you, no one does, he is an asshole and must be punished. just stick it through and remember that you are worth so much better, no matter your weight or looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i've finally caught up with your blog and i am so sorry about what happened with your hopefully EX-boyfriend. are you ok? emotionally, mentally, physically and everything. let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling i hope you feel alright, or at least slightly better now. i feel like i can say this entire community is behind you and loves you. please stay strong. <3

    ReplyDelete