Thursday, January 6, 2011

Suck it Up

Ok Lovlies,

I have had my bad days, my good days, my depressed days. I have had to literally pull my legs and body out of bed and then not have the energy to even go shopping for clothes. But I have decided I need to accept this, drink caffeine (jk...maybe), and get back in the swing of things. The hardest part about this is this swim/dive team "swim camp" for 2 weeks. I was so excited to come back and fast and restrict but that's not how it turned out at all. My other two diver friends come get me to eat (all 3 meals of the day) and then I'm around food and I eat more than I'm supposed to. They barely eat anything and they're the ones who wanted to go! Damn! It's killing me. But I'm still going to try. I'm going to give it this Sunday through the 16th and then hopefully keep going because swim camp ends on the 16th. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow and Saturday except that I have a dive meet on Saturday (This terrifies me because I'm supposed to be competing 3meter and I'm literally terrified of heights! Oh well, gotta do it for the coach) which means dinner and other assorted snacks being forced at me.

So I don't know if I'll post until Sunday but I will try. To be honest the reason I haven't been posting on top of my lack on energy is the fact that I only have to energy to sit and watch Bones. Great show, love it, and I'm watching all the episodes of every season but it takes up time. So I will attempt to post but no promises. =)

Hope everyone is starving to the brink of invisibility,
Night xxxx

1 comment:

  1. No worries, dude. I have been absent as of late myself. bleag... I just wish I could blink my eyes and be skinnny lol

    ReplyDelete