Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 8

9:53am

Well thank god! I’m back down to the weight I was last thursday. Which is good because that means the 212.0 was wrong or I managed to lose those 2lbs. Here’s the thing though. This one girl on whyeat.net says I should be eating more calories since I work out sooooo much but then this other girl on pretty thin says I should be eating 500calories/day max. grrrrrr. this is confusing. I mean it seems to make sense that when I binge to like 1500 calories I lose more weight that week than when I don’t but I’m already in the ana mindset and even seeing 1500 gives me a panic attack. any ideas?

~~UPDATE~~

Let’s talk about the worst fucking fail ever!!!! My monday in other words. So today was great except it sucked. It was great cuz I ate whatever I could fucking get my hands on but it sucked because as I watched the calories pile on top of each other I wanted to cry but it was like I couldn’t control myself anyways. I’ll give you the breakdown =(

Breakfast:

None – this was the only good part

Lunch:

1cup cucumber slices – 16

1cup grape tomatoes – 32

1 full serving of my made-to-order penne pasta – 447

1 coke zero – 0

1 chocolate chocolate chip cookie – 180

Snack:

12oz strawberry banana smoothie with yogurt and whipped cream – 165

9 cucumber sushi rolls – 180

1 white chocolate chip macadamian nut cookie – 210

1 full bar – 94

Dinner:

3oz salmon grilled – 127

1cup white rice – 242

1TBSp teriyaki sauce – 15

1cup apple slices – 57

1TBSP peanut butter creamy – 94

Exercise:

BMR – 1,802

Walking around campus – 202

Diving – 304

Total Calories Consumed: 1,940

Total Calories Burned: 2,308

Net Calories for the day: -368

Bad day. I’ve also decided I’m going to go back to weighing myself everyday. I can’t help it. It’s like the numbers are a form of addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment