Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fasting Day

Ok. Great News!!!

I checked the scale (yea, I know I caved) but I am 211.4lbs and my body fat% is 45.9!!! This is great for me as I started this week at 215.0lbs and about a 46.8BF%. I thought I would have gained a zillion pounds as this week I have been eating burgers and all the other gross crap =(!!! So far I’m 10hrs into my fast but I had to work until 3 this morning (without daylight savings time) ick!. But yea. I woke up hungry but ignored it and now it seems to have gone away for awhile. But now I’m going to clean my room which will hopefully burn some extra calories =). But then it’s all homework for the rest of the day. I just can’t get bored and want to eat while studying =/ that’s when I’m at my weakest – when I’m bored. Anyways, I will try to update during the day or whenever I’m hungry (so you may have to deal with a long post)


~~UPDATE~~

Today the fasting failed. I hope this isn’t a prelude to my diet. I told myself that today was my last day to have soda, onion rings, and a hamburger before I plunge into this diet for 6mos =// so I guess we’ll have to see if that screws things up. Hopefully the scale will show something good tomorrow! =) I’ve decided that eventhough it sucks, weighing myself once a week will be much more motivational than everyday because wen I saw 211.4lbs today it was way cooler than .2lbs everyday. I can do this. I WILL BE THIN.

Craving is just a feeling, like sadness, happiness, or pain. It goes away if you stop focusing all your energy on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment