Monday, December 6, 2010

2lbs to GW1!!!

I woke up, went to the bathroom, stepped on the scale and I made it all the way down to 212.0!!! Yea!! I was so excited and worried because I broke my fast last night. But I'm ok because I lost so much! That's like 1.2lbs in one day! I love when hard work pays off.

Well here's the plan for the day:
Breakfast:
1 Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt - 120

Lunch:
1/2 Cucumber Slices - 8
1/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes - 8
1 Cup Soup (Whatever is in the cafeteria) ~100

Dinner:
3/4 BLT on Wheat Bread - 194

Pre-Diving Snack:
1 Strawberry Fruit Leather - 50

Other Snack:
Advent Calendar Chocolate - 7

Today should be good. I planned out the meals this morning I just hope the soup is good and I don't have to improvise on the spot because that's where I screw up =//

I'm so not looking forward to finals next week! I cannot believe I am almost done with my first semester of college. I have to rock all my finals so that hopefully I can get at least a 2.5-3.0 this semester. Then next year, I promise I will kick butt in all my classes. In all reality, diving's the only thing getting in my way of great grades. But I love it. And honestly, without it, I wouldn't exercise at all really So I gotta stick it out. I bought like a ton of frozen meals and fruit pops so that I can avoid the cafeteria as much as possible! So, I can't wait to start in on those tomorrow. If I like them a lot I'll buy them while I'm home and live off soup, frozen meals, and yogurt for the whole time I'm home =)

How's everyone else doing today? Any big successes? Any binges =(? Loss? Gain? I've experienced it all so don't be embarrassed. You'll get back on track!

~~UPDATE~~
So far so good. The soup they had ended up being Puree of Black Bean Soup which was really good. It ended up having 111 calories which was really good and I had two saltines with it - I know, not planned!

So the total so far today is 272! Wow this is the best its ever been at this time of the day! I also decided not to have the fruit leather because it turns out we didn't actually go to diving today. lame. Thats 200+ calories I didn't get to burn today. So I've decided that for dinner I will have either salmon and apple slices or salmon and rice. If I have the salmon and rice my daily breakdown will be: 19% fat, 39% carbs, 41% protein. Wow that's a lot of protein! With what I have eaten so far and the salmon and rice I should be at 594 calories today. Much better than any day so far.

So we'll see what I decide on. Either way I'm going to try to eat it very slowly and think about what I'm eating. How is everyone else's day going?

Thinspo for the day:

~~UPDATE~~
Ok. It's the last update for the night. Today went very well. Better than I would have thought. I ended up at 493.

Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt - 120
1/2 Cup Cucumber - 8
1/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes - 8
2 Saltines - 26
1 Cup Black Bean Soup - 111
1 Cup Sliced Apples - 57
1 Salmon Fillet - 127
2 TBSP Teriyaki Sauce - 30
1 Advent Calendar Chocolate - 7
Total: 493

With exercise and BMR, Net Calories = -1,859

I better be lower than 212 tomorrow!

Night and Stay Strong Girls!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting! My day went pretty well. I had too many Hershey's kisses at school, but other than that I stuck to the plan for the day and didn't go over my planned intake by too much more. I love having a plan for the day's intake, so I am not left having to think on the spot what to eat! I agree, it makes it quite easy to slip up if you don't already know what to eat. Stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete