Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 9

Day 9
I am in such a good mood right now!! I just weighed in this morning and I was 210.4! That means I lost 1.6lbs overnight? Wow! Of course I'm not counting it as reaching GW1 until I'm actually 210 or less - i.e. hopefully tomorrow.

Anyways,

The Plan Today is:
Breakfast:
Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt - 120

Lunch:
1/2 Cup Cucumber - 8
1/2 Cup Grape Tomatoes - 16
1 Serving Campbell's Select Harvest Light Southwestern-Style Vegetable Soup - 50

Dinner:
1 Healthy Choice Tortellini Primavera Parmesan Meal - 230

Snacks:
Advent Calendar Chocolate - 7
Strawberry Fruit Leather - If Needed - 50

Total: 481


I feel like today will be good. I'm hoping I can have the same kind of restraint that I had yesterday and not binge and not put myself in situations where I would binge, like agreeing to go to the cafeteria with my friends for "snack time." That just screws me over =)

I'm just one step closer to my UGW. I can do this. I just need to stay on track and not step off no matter how good and tasty something looks!

Thinspo for the day

Stay Strong!

~~UPDATE~~
So today went well until dinner. We dove early and I couldn't get a ride up the hill so I ate in the cafeteria with my friends. Originally I was going to be fine and I ate a BLT and apple slices. Putting me at 515 for the day which wasn't bad. But then I binged and I binged bad. I ate 1/2 of peppermint ice cream and a oatmeal rasin cookie.

Now, I have ended the day at 755 calories! I shouldn't be complaining. That's still one of the better days I've had and I worked out enough today that that'll help. So hopefully I will be looking at a large loss tomorrow!

Fingers Crossed!

I hope everyone else was able to stay strong!

1 comment: