Friday, December 10, 2010

6 Days Left! =//

Day 11

So that binge yesterday definitely showed up today in full form. I'm back up .6lbs. So I am at 210.2lbs. Damn! Which is equal to exactly what I should have lost in one day. So since tomorrow was about 900-1,00 calories, I'm going for sub-400 today. I hope that shocks my metabolism enough. It would be great to just lose 1lb by tomorrow but hopefully at least .6lbs will be gone. I NEED to be below 210 by tomorrow.

It looks like it's impossible to reach 205 by next Friday. So, I'm going to aim for 207 now. Which means losing .4lbs each day. Please no plateaus. That would just kill me.

Here's the Plan for today:
Brunch
1 Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt - 120

Dinner
1/2 Healthy Choice Orange Zest Chicken Meal - 150

Snacks
2 Advent Calendar Chocolates - 14
1 Dreyer's Strawberry Fruit Bar - 80

Total: 364

I must lose by tomorrow. If not I will try to fast on Saturday or at least do a juice fast. As we all know though, I suck at fasting so we'll see how that goes.

Thinspo for the Day

 You get two today because I couldn't decide. Which one's your favorite?

Stay Thin and If Not Get There,
xxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the one on the right =] Her panties and fishnets are cute, and she actually has tits. I would love to be thin and still have tits lol. If I don't I'll get like stick thin and then get B cup breast implants.

    It'll work =]

    Good luck with the fast, hun =] I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love LOVE the ballerina! I've done ballet for years, and i can do that, but i definitely don't look like that doing it. haha. so beautiful...I'll get there. thanks! and good luck girl! I know you can make it to 207!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the dancer! Just look at those gorgeous long and lean limbs :) You can definitely reach 207, just remind yourself how much you want it all the time! Stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete