Sunday, December 5, 2010

Making up For Yesterday

So, I woke up and checked the scale. It said 213.2 which really shouldn't make me too upset as I screwed myself over yesterday. And as I said yesterday, today is a 24-40 hour water and juice fast. I want to make up for yesterday and so I'm hoping for a maximum of 211 tomorrow for my "official" weigh-in.

How's everyone else doing? Are the pounds coming off prior to the xmas and finals rush. I so hope I don't binge like a crazy woman the whole time. Although, last time I was home, I practiced restraint really well so I hope that continues this time I'm home. The two days I know I'll binge on are Christmas and Christmas eve. So I'll have to add two days of really good restricting in too.

I don't really have anything else to say today, unlike my usual posts which are super long! Hope everyone has a good day and stays strong!!!

~~UPDATE~~
In my opinion I isn't give up today. I continued with my plan. And the plan lead me to fit into my GAP jeans I bought at the end of the summer that I hoped to fit into. Well.....they fit me today!!!! Yea!!!! Also, I bought size 16 pants today because the 18s were too big. I'm feeling very good about myself today. The goal is to make it to 205 by next friday! Let's see if I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment