Monday, December 13, 2010

Yes Yes Yes!

Day 13

Guess How much I am today?! Guess! Guess! Guess!

206.0

If you can't tell I'm in a really good mood about this. I did a what was supposed to be a 24-36hour fast and all I broke down and had was a popsicle at the 25hour mark. (But I already told you that last night). I didn't know what was going to happen, I thought I'd at least lose a little but not 1.6lbs! That's so great! I added it to my official weigh in log and noticed that I lost exactly 6lbs in 1 week. Wow! If I could keep that up until next week (except I'll be home) then I would be below 200 by the end of this year.

That's still my goal though. To make it below 200 by the 1st of this year. Get a new lowest weight and a new year all wrapped into one! Wish me luck!

So today, tuesday, and wednesday are going to be between 500 and 800 so that I have enough energy to do my finals and so I can get rid of my frozen foods. Here's my plan for today:

Breakfast:
1 Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt - 120

Lunch:
1 PBJ (on Sara Lee's 45calorie bread) - 252

Dinner:
1 Lean Cuisine Cheese Ravioli Meal - 220

Total - 592
Gah! That number seems high! But I can't freak out about it.

Thinspo for the Day

Alrighty. Stay Lovely Lovelies!
xxxx

~~UPDATE~~
I am depressed. It's like as soon as I make progress, significant progress this time I screw it up. In case you can't guess. I binged. And not as bad as sometimes but still like a fucking crazy person! I ate fries, a slice of pizza, and the crunch edges of my friend's cookie (at least I didn't eat the whole thing).

I went in to today with the most positive outlook. I ate the yogurt, the sandwich, and the ravioli as I told myself I couldn't fast for another 24hours. Like I've said before my will bends at night and even more when I'm at work. Then I give in and I try to make my giving in better and ust have fries but then I just keep going back and then eating other people's scraps

As I'm sitting here I can just feel the food sitting in me. I have to swallow it down each time I swallow. (Sorry if TMI) I just wanna purge it and get it out but people would know.

Well after this wonderful 1.6lbs loss, I'm proably going to have a nice 2lb gain tomorrow.
Damn! Oh well, I deserve it!

Hope everyone else did better than me!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on the six pounds this week! and good luck to you on this next one!
    and 592 definitely isnt too high. you can do it. (:

    stay lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HO--LEE Crap! That's a HUGE loss for just one week! WAY TO GO, HUN!!

    That's awesome.
    I can't wait to meet my second goal. I'm continually hovering around my first goal at the moment, and am sick of seeing 172 on the scale every time I look.

    This post just showed me that 5-6 pounds in a week IS possible =]

    Thanks for the post, hun =] You're doing great!
    Stay Strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your loss that is so exciting i hope you kick of the new year in thin style! stay strong

    ReplyDelete